– Safety comes from knowledge, which can only be learned through education and training –
ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES OR MIND ALTERING SUBSTANCES ARE NOT PERMITTED
ON RANGE PROPERTY AT ANY TIME! THIS MEANS EITHER IN THE CONTAINER OR INGESTED!
RULES ARE IN ENGLISH AND MUST BE UNDERSTOOD. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY SAFETY RULES MAY RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EXPULSION FROM THE PREMISES.
- Do not enter or leave the building with a loaded firearm. All firearms must be unloaded at all times with the action open and magazine removed, except at time of firing.
- Palmetto Indoor Range & Sporting Goods LLC, and staff reserve the right to inspect any and; all firearms. Any firearms or ammunition found unsafe will not be permitted on the range.
- Palmetto Indoor Range & Sporting Goods LLC, reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone.
- Proper eye and ear protection must be worn at all times while in the range. DO NOT enter the shooting bays without your eye and ear protection in place.
- Treat all firearms as if they are loaded. Keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot.
- Keep all firearms pointed in the safest possible direction, (down range). You are responsible for every round discharged from your firearm, while on the range.
- All firearms not in use must be kept on the shooting bench or otherwise stored securely.
- We do allow 2 shooters to share a point, however only 1 shooter is allowed within the shooting position at a time, all other shooters must stand behind the firing line away from the shooter. The only exception is an instructor (parent) actively involved in a lesson.
- Shooters must be at least 18 years old to rent handguns. You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns.
- All firearms are subject to approval. It is the responsibility of all members to get caliber approval from the range safety officer before shooting.
- The range officers must be obeyed promptly, refusal will result in ejection from the range.
- During a “Cease Fire”, firearms must not be handled, on a bench, or anywhere else.
- No open toed shoes or tank tops. No squib loads, tracer rounds or armor piercing rounds.
- Rapid fire shooting is restricted to 22-caliber rim fire only. All other shooters must allow a minimum of two (2) seconds between each shot.
- It is every member’s responsibility to read and understand all the posted safety rules and regulation as they pertain to the specific shooting venue.
- NO CELLULAR TELEPHONES are allowed in the range!
- Shooting from the prone position is not allowed.